Irish baby boutique Babyboo.ie
Hey hey guys n gals,
As you all know by now i’m expecting…. really soon now too! I’m 38wks right now and the time is flying in!!! As you may have seen by now (probably on my Snapchat ‘WildflowerDBlog’ ) I get sooo excited when I get baby deliveries! Not only does it make it all the more real but lets face it…. baby things are the cutest!!!! Anyway recently i’ve been discovering some fabulous Irish companies that were new to me (in the hunt for beautiful baby bits!). One such company is the fabulous BabyBoo.ie . I even had the pleasure of chatting to Vicki (co-owner of Babyboo)! I asked Vicki a couple of things about the BabyBoo and heres what she said.
Below are some of BabyBoo’s popular bandana bibs- you can check out their bandana bibs here !
Whats more they are such good value at only 3 for €12 , 6 for €21 and 10 for €32.50!!
1. Who are the brains behind babyboo.ie?Me, Vicki and my friend Michelle – we have known each other over 20 years now since we were in college together and are more like sisters than friends. I work in digital marketing and analytics with websites which is obviously a huge help to the business and Michelle has a HR background and is super organised so she keeps everything else ticking over.
2. Where did the inspiration come from to set up such a company?
3. What sets you apart from other online companies?
4. Where in Ireland is your company based ?
6. What steps are taken in the production of your popular bandana bibs?
7. You recently hit 20K on Facebook, to what do you owe your online success ?
8. Do you have any advice to anyone else starting up an online company in Ireland?
As always guys n gals if you’ve any questions on this or any of my other posts then please get in touch …
You can get me on any of the following:
Or Snap me – My Snapchat is ‘WildflowerDblog’ !